Certified organic hemp seed oil provides the perfect balance of Omega 3, 6 & 9 to your horse.
Write a Review to share your experience with other customers.
Related ArticlesCha Cha Cha Chia: For A Healthy Horse
The nutritional profile of chia seeds is an impressive one: higher in omega 3 essential fatty acids than flax, provides 18 amino acids including Lysine (essential for horses) and Arginine (a substrate for Nitric Oxide production) plus Proline, the major constituent of collagen.... continued
Omega 3 and Nutrient Rich Bulk 100% Organic Chia
Delivers twice the omega 3 content as flax.
Our chia is imported from Bolivia and Ecuador where the soil is rich with trace minerals: boron and strontium (nutrients that aid in the absorption of calcium).
Key Benefits of Chia for Horses
- Provides a complete amino acid profile including Lysine and Proline. Proline is a key constituent of collagen.
- Chia's antioxidant content is higher than blueberries.
- The mucilage the seeds produce (chia gel) supports digestion for metabolic horses.
- The mucilage from chia seeds also supports the removal of small particle debris like sand from the gut, making chia an excellent alternative to psyllium.
The Best Quality Chia for Your Horse
- 100% Organic
- Pesticide/Herbicide free
- Country of Origin: Bolivia and Ecuador
Recommended Feeding Directions
- Regular Feeding: 2-4 Tablespoons (or 1/4 cup) per feeding
- For Metabolic Horses: 1/3 Cup per feeding
- Can be fed dry or added to wet feed to soak
Recommended Monthly Supply
- (1) Bag | 5 pounds
Serving: 2-4 Tbsp
|Crude Protein (min)||4g|
|Crude Fat (min)||6.50g|
|Crude Fiber (max)||8.25g|
|OMEGA-3 (Alpha-Linoleric Acid)||4160mg|
|OMEGA-6 (Linolenic Acid)||1370mg|
Got a Question? Just Ask
If you have a question about this product, your horse or anything else: we want to hear it!
Just type your question into the form below and hit send.
For Immediate Assitance:
Call Us Toll Free: 1-800-686-9544