Industrial strength, spring-loaded hand pump. Squirt/Pump dispenses exactly 1 ounce of oil.
Write a Review to share your experience with other customers.
Riders for Empower EQWill Coleman
"Maintaining condition and gut health is paramount in our incredibly fit event horses. The fatty acids and antioxidants in hemp oil are a huge help in keeping our horses healthy, happy, and at a good competition weight." continued
A Nutritional Powerhouse of Essential Fatty Acids, Antioxidants & Minerals
Certified organic hemp seed oil contains 0.00% THC and provides the perfect balance of Omega 3, 6 & 9 to your horse.
A key whole food supplement to any equine diet.
Key Benefits of Organic Hemp Seed Oil for Horses
- Contains the perfect balance of Omega 3's, Omega 6's and Omega 9's
- Contains 2% GLA for additional anti inflammatory support
- Provides Vitamin E, Vitamin A (as Carotene) which are important anti oxidants
- Provides important minerals: calcium, magnesium, sulfur, potassium, phosphorus, iron, and zinc
- Helps maintain healthy glucose levels
- Helps maintain healthy coat and hooves
- Provides naturally occurring phospholipids which help support the growth, renewal, and regeneration of cell membranes
- Phospholipids play an important role in athletic performance for recovery and stamina
- Due to the vibrancy of the oil, only tablespoons are needed per feeding for optimum health
- Supports a healthy environment because organic hemp is grown without pesticides and the plant itself helps regenerate the soil due to it's long root system
- Hemp plants are grown from seeds containing 0.00% THC (developed in Finland) and are not genetically modified.
- Hemp oil is extracted through a special hemp press and is not subjected to high heat processing like vegetable, corn, soy, and rice bran oils.
100% Organic Hemp Seed Oil
- G.M.O. Free
- 0.00% THC
- Country of Origin: Canada
Recommended Feeding Directions
- Regular Feeding: 2-4 Tablespoons in the morning and at night
Recommended Monthly Supply
- (1) Jug | 4 Liters (or 1.05 Gallons)
Serving: per 100ml
|Mono saturated Fat||11g|
|Fatty Acid Profile|
|Oleic Acid (Omega 9)||9.85g||10.71%|
|Linoleic Acid (Omega 6)||51.96g||56.48%|
|Linolenic Acid (Omega 3)||16.07g||17.47%|
|Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA)||3.6g||17.47%|
Got a Question? Just Ask
If you have a question about this product, your horse or anything else: we want to hear it!
Just type your question into the form below and hit send.
For Immediate Assitance:
Call Us Toll Free: 1-800-686-9544