Whole food alternative to high doses of synthesized, chemical compounds found in regular joint formulas. Supports the equine body system at large.
Write a Review to share your experience with other customers.
Riders for Optimum EQWill Coleman
Whole Food Multi Vitamin/Mineral for Horses
The first 100% whole food multi vitamin/mineral supplement for horses. Optimum EQ derives all of its nutrients from whole food itself: nothing synthetic.
The nutrients in Optimum are all part of the vital whole food matrix which provides important enzymes, protein chaperones, minerals and nutritional co-factors for optimal cellular utilization.
Optimum EQ's unique whole food formula provides the following benefits for your horse(s):
- Helps balance the body by providing nutrients in small amounts, within a complex of other vital factors in whole food
- Provides essential food state vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, essential fatty acids, protein, fat, and fiber for a healthy horse, shiny coat, good feet and strong immune system.
- The only multi vitamin/mineral supplement to provide lauric acid (a medium chain fatty acid) from organic coconut oil and organic coconut shreds
- A unique combo of vegetables, sprouted seeds, nuts, blue green algae, and fruits provide the body with what it needs to support overall well-being and performance
- Supports a proper blood Ph (7.42-7.45)
- Sprouted whole food and whole food enzymes support the body's ability to utilize nutrients in feed, hay and forage.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
TRUTH IN LABELING
|Brewer's Yeast||USA||G.M.O. Free|
|Hemp Seed||Canada||100% Organic|
|Cabbage (Freeze-Dried)||USA||100% Organic|
|Flax Seed (Sprouted)||USA||100% Organic|
|Quinoa Seed (Sprouted)||USA||100% Organic|
|Yellow Lentil (Soaked)||India||Organic|
|Sesame Seed (Sprouted)||USA||100% Organic|
|Sunflower Seed (Sprouted)||USA||100% Organic|
|Oat Bran||USA||100% Organic|
|Biogurt Calcium||USA||GMO Free|
|Whole Oranges||USA||Local When Available|
|Whole Apples||USA||Organic; Local When Available|
|Celtic Sea Salt||USA||Organic|
Recommended Feeding Directions
- 2 Bars twice per day
- For horses in light work: 1 bar twice per day
- For high performance horses: 4 bars twice per day
Recommended Monthly Supply
- (1) Unit | 120 bars
Serving: 8 Bars (100g)
|Crude Protein (min)||23.14%|
|Crude Fat (min)||32.88%|
|Crude Fiber (max)||2.86%|
Got a Question? Just Ask
If you have a question about this product, your horse or anything else: we want to hear it!
Just type your question into the form below and hit send.
For Immediate Assitance:
Call Us Toll Free: 1-800-686-9544